What is Theory of Success?
Six steps to success (win):
· Winning the war is more important than winning many battles
· To win the war, winning the critical battles (critical path) is necessary
· Two relationships: Maste-slave and Peer-to-Peer
· Each peer has equal power. No peer can judge other peers.
· Slave lives under the master’s word (juris+diction).
· Master over-stands slave’s word and Slave under-stands master’s word.
· Therefore, Master’s wish is slave’s command and Slave cannot judge the master
· If Mr. A thinks of 10 steps to win, he can win if his opponent thinks up to 9 steps
· If his opponent thinks of 11 steps, where the 11th makes a twist, Mr. A can loose.
· Through conventional presentation seem to move towards goal, the thinking (logical and intuition) walks from goal to current situation. (towards cause of effect)
· It is like a sharp knife cuts (penetrates) through layers, compared to a blunt knife.
· Repetitions and recursions (nyaya/ systems) is shallow thinking within limited layer, where its complication causes head-spinning.
· ‘Power of Darkness’ is like night-time naked vision, where the path is altered (not clear) with fraud by the first founder to the others like in Black Magic and causes repetition and recursion.
· ‘Power of Light’ is like day-time naked vision & does not alter the path to success and leads to ultimate success
· ‘no-thinking’ is the ultimate result/effect, but not intermediate causes and results
· ‘power of light’ wins the war over ‘power of darkness’ to achieve the ultimate success