Re-birth can extend it’s existence.
Buddhism considers 5 aggregates as self-recursion.
Rebirth (punar+uthpaththi) of all 5 aggregates is called reincarnation (punar+bhava).
Avijja paccaya Sankhara - Lack of scientific knowledge arise volition (editing)
Sankhara paccaya Vinnana – volition arises infinitesimal knowledge (self rebirth)
- Therefore, Buddhism generates a separate main-self with scientific knowledge and empowers it.
- This scientific main-self does not have rebirth. So, it expires it’s existence at the end of it’s life-cycle.
- Scientific-main-self declares war with other non-scientific-main-selves to end their rebirth.
- This is holy war in Buddhism.
- The war between powers of light vs powers of darkness. More power matters.
Why separate self?
- No system can suicide itself without external help. (call for suicide bomber)
- Therefore, a limited existence scientific-self is used for complete system shutdown.