Constitution ignores People of the countryCitizens described in the constitution are not necessarily, people of Sri Lanka. Includes legal aliens by virtue of registration.
26.(1) There shall be one status of citizenship ...
26.(2) ... such person became entitled to citizenship by descent or by virtue of registration in accordance with the law relating to citizenship.
26.(3) No distinction shall be drawn between citizens... for any purpose by reference to the mode of acquisition of such status, as to whether acquired by descent or by virtue of registration.
Constitution ignores following people (owners of the country who submit as citizens) in the election process:
- - Not attained the age of 18 years (example: state of Children under the constitution)
- - Not qualified to be an elector (example: state of prisoners under the constitution)
- - Name not entered in the register of electors
Under the Constitution, how many persons (people act on persons) are homeless, and/or not own an inch of land in this country? Constitutional Fraud against People
People never approved Government (private limited corporation) to get loans. Where are the constitutional restrictions to, not to sell/mortgage people (the master) and their property?
No Restrictions under the Constitution to Kill and/or Harm People
- The Constitution of Sri Lanka as a fictional entity, has no provisions not restrain from killing and/or harming people of the country.
- Grave concern against unalienable human rights of people to live.